Join Annie and Namrata on Friday 24 April at 1.30pm as they sing, read and dance thier way through There Was an Old Lady Who Swallowed a Fly. A tragic ballard and cautionary tale of gluttony and poor health choices - a perfect after Easter anecdote and health kick.Read more
Outdoor Stay and Play
Our exciting, incredible and thoroughly enjoyable under five stay and play is back for autumn weekday mornings Tuesday - Friday. We have amended some of the Covid rules we had in place so please do familiarise yourself before attending.
The welfare of families, staff and volunteers is our top priority, so we kindly ask that all families adhere to the safety measures we have implemented, so that we can ensure the safest experience possible for everyone.
We recommend that you read this information carefully to understand everything you need to know before you visit, what to expect when you visit and how to book.
Find out more about your new outdoor stay and play and how we are working hard to keep everybody safe:
Families can just come without booking.
Tuesday to Thursday 10am – 12pm term time only.
Friday 12.30pm - 2pm
Who can visit
Individual households – a household will consist of adults and children under five who are from the same household or family. This does not include professional childcare providers.
Please do be patient with us as we take your whole households temperature and check you in. If anyone in your household has a temperature higher than 37.8 degrees Celsius you will not be admitted.
By entering our premises and signing in you are confirming your whole household has not had any signs or symptoms of Covid in the last five days.
- Toilets are available inside and a strict one household, one way system is in place. This will mean when one person needs to go, the whole household needs to go with them.
- Baby changing facilities will be available in the toilets.
- We will ask you to wipe toilet, basin, changing tray and door handle after use with the wipes provided.
- The tuckshop is closed and food and snacks are prohibited, with the exceptions of breast and bottle.
- Indoors will be open with a strict 10 household/ adult limit
- Please do not visit if you are experiencing symptoms of COVID-19 or have any underlying health conditions that may put you at risk. If you are vulnerable in any way, it is your responsibility to make the right choice for yourself and others around you. Please follow the advice given at https://www.gov.uk/coronavirus
The guidelines are changing on a regular basis and we are following them closely and will keep working hard to react to any changes as quickly as we can.