Outdoor All Weather Stay and Play
We have really missed everyone during lockdown and will be running limited stay and play sessions throughout the autumn term. We are fortunate enough to have a large outdoor space so we can enjoy playing outside in the fresh air in the upcoming weeks.
The safety and welfare of families, staff and volunteers is our top priority, so we kindly ask that all families adhere to the safety measures we have implemented, so that we can ensure the safest experience possible for everyone.
We recommend that you read this information carefully to understand everything you need to know before you visit, what to expect when you visit and how to book.
Find out more about your new outdoor stay and play and how we are working hard to keep everybody safe:
When will we reopen?
Big Red Bus Club will reopen on Tuesday 22nd September.
Bookings are time and date specified only and booked only online.
Tuesday, Thursday and Friday 10am – 12pm term time only.
Who can visit
10 individual households in total for each session – a household will consist of only one adult and children under five who live in the same home.
Please let us know the day before if you can't attend or as soon as you can, non attenders may be unable to book tickets for future sessions.
Please do be patient with us as we take your whole households temperature and check you in. If anyone in your household has a temperature higher than 37.8 degrees Celsius you will not be admitted.
By entering our premises and signing in you are confirming your whole household has not had any signs or symptoms of Covid in the last five days.
- Toilets are available inside and a strict one household, one way system is in place. This will mean when one person needs to go, the whole household needs to go with them.
- Baby changing facilities will be available in the toilets.
- We will ask you to wipe toilet, basin, changing tray and door handle after use with the wipes provided.
- The tuckshop is closed and food and snacks are prohibited, with the exceptions of breast and bottle.
- Face coverings for adults are mandatory in the building.
- We’ve added additional signage to remind staff, families and volunteers of social distancing and handwashing guidelines.
- Additional hand sanitiser points have been implemented around the play area and adults will be responsible for children hand sanitising between using each new play equipment or undertaking new activities..
- Regular cleaning will be carried out of toys and equipment and we ask the children do not bring toys (including scooters and bikes) into the grounds.
- Please avoid touching anything including the climbing frames and toys unless you are under five, this includes others not in your household including children.
- Please do not visit if you are experiencing symptoms of COVID-19 or have any underlying health conditions that may put you at risk. If you are vulnerable in any way, it is your responsibility to make the right choice for yourself and others around you. Please follow the advice given at https://www.gov.uk/coronavirus
Navigating the Big Red Bus Club
- Entrance and exit into play sessions will be timed to avoid congestion at the front gate and signing in station.
- There will be a one way route through the building to access toilets.
- Only the outdoor areas is available for play.
- Please keep an eye on the floor for spaces to wait before entering the pinch points of the gate, toilets and hand sanitiser stations.
The guidelines are changing on a regular basis and we are following them closely and will keep working hard to react to any changes as quickly as we can.
Booking 3 EASY STEPS
1 Read these information above - if you need help or to clarify anything email us firstname.lastname@example.org
2 Preregister your household contact details https://www.thebigredbusclub.com/outdoor_stay_and_play
If you can also print out and bring along the signed paper registration and rules of the club on your first visit that would be great. But don’t worry, we have spares when you arrive. Paper user form (word) >>
Thanks to all at L&Q and RocketLab for supporting us during this time.